The BeCULTOUR project is launching a new series of webinars to boost peer learning among its Community of Interest and other followers. Various experts and on-field stakeholders will be invited to present and discuss their innovative ideas, their progress and their challenges concerning cultural tourism and beyond.
The main purpose is to learn from peers and acknowledge the best practices from the field: where the challenges lay and how to face them.
The innovative and comprehensive approach to the cultural tourism sector, combined with the replicability of practices and co-creation methodology, is the added value of Be.CULTOUR webinars.
Here you can find the list of all topics addressed:
- Circular cultural tourism: the role of Heritage Innovation Networks for co-creation and communities’ empowerment - 24 February 2023
- Understanding the European value of cultural heritage: Power of networks - 24 March 2023
- Innovative solutions for circular cultural tourism - 21 April 2023
- Values-based innovative marketing for less-known cultural tourism destinations - May 2023
- Community-led and innovative entrepreneurship for circular cultural tourism - June 2023
- Creative tourism and the role of arts, interpretation and storytelling - September 2023
- Circular economy implementation in the tourism sector - October 2023
- Innovative finance for circular cultural tourism - November 2023
- Smart data management for circular cultural tourism assessment and monitoring - December 2023
The first webinar is scheduled for February the 24th, 2pm - 3.30pm CET, and will address methodologies and tools for stakeholders’ engagement, serious gaming and co-creation. It will explain how to bring together expert and local knowledge to let “hidden” cultural resources emerge and be recognized and fully exploited as a driver of local development, community empowerment and innovative entrepreneurship through circular cultural tourism.
The webinars are not only intended for the scientific community and policy-makers, but also for civil society and all other interested followers.
Relevant information will be published in due time on the website of the project, here, and will be included in the newsletter.